Thursday, September 4, 2008

What Could Have Been.....

While promoting "Towelhead," Aaron Eckhart revealed the future plans for Two-Face in the new Christopher Nolan-directed Batman franchise. Do not keep reading if you are still planning on seeing "The Dark Knight." [via SuperheroHype]

Spoilers Ahead:

So what are the plans? According to Eckhart, there aren't any. The actor has finally confirmed rumors that Two-Face actually dies at the end of the movie. "" he said. "He ain't coming back baby!"

Eckhart was hoping for a chance to come back, but that was not to be. "I asked Chris [Nolan] that question and he goes, 'You're dead' before I could even get the question out of my mouth. 'Hey Chris, am I?' 'You're dead!' Alright, cool."

He also stated that he was never meant to return, which is why his contract is only for one film, unlike Heath Ledger's. "No, I'm not coming back. I think unfortunately, Heath [Ledger] was supposed to go on and that didn't work out."

Source : Worstpreviews.com

No comments: